The other day Frances and I happened to be walking by a car show. Neither one of us really care anything about cars but we decided to go in. You know what? It was really fun.
It is easy to just walk past events like this because I don’t know anything about it, or feel like maybe I’m not welcome, or maybe I’m just in a bad mood and want to finish whatever stupid thing I’m doing. Usually, when I do stop and see what is going on, I end up having a good time and learning something.
So, the next time you see a bunch of older people wearing baseball hats and hawaiian shirts standing by shiny cars that you don’t want, stop and take a look. Someday you might even turn into one of those baseball hat and hawaiian shirt wearing people.
- deinem likes this
- stephanieleebaker likes this
- miguelmajestic4evr likes this
- csbriggs likes this
- gottsthoughts likes this
- twinpoetry reblogged this from paulbaribeau
- cracked-caryatid likes this
- sarahtheheartslayer likes this
- comeonkidcomeon likes this
- lucienu likes this
- vickyghosty said: ahh! that car has such a funny face!!
- alexbulli likes this
- broccoliandbiceps likes this
- quarterbacks likes this
- photistheodorou likes this
- nicksandstones likes this
- abetterplaceabettertime22 likes this
- pietro-crespi reblogged this from paulbaribeau and added:
- everydaypants said: i grew up around old cars. they’re pretty fascinating! all my friends in high school fixed up old cars and we would go to the car cruises. it was weird and fun.
- everydaypants likes this
- every-sound likes this
- frances-lee reblogged this from paulbaribeau and added:
- acurseworthbelieving said: Your advice will be taken.
- paulbaribeau posted this